About the client
Client had to provide Contact Centre solution for their end Customers who were available across East Asia and Europe regions. The Contact Centre solution had a basic set of features that were common but also had varied integrations with SalesForce CRM. This was a complex task to be achieved considering intricacies involved with telephony, local language etc.
- CK proposed to standardize the Contact Centre solution by using a common call flow to the extent possible including a feature-rich CCP.
- Integration with SalesForce CRM was also conceived and developed as a reusable component.
- All integrations starting from retrieving information from SalesForce CRM to updating fields & call text in those regions where it was mandated were created as components.
- Identification of a Customer was done using on-the-fly validation against multiple parameters with minimal delays.
- Option provided to end Customer to choose a “call-back” without making them wait longer in queue and agents were allowed to initiate the call without having to switch tabs.
- Personalized IVR based on the caller region
- Third-party API integration
- Enhanced user experience
- Definite Cost savings
- Adhering to stringent business commitments/deadlines
- 50+ complex call flows
- 1000+ voice recordings
- 500K+ LOC
- Complex Salesforce integration
- Platform-based approach which can be reused in future