About the client
The Customer was running their QA environment for the KRA Digitization application on AWS Cloud and was looking to setup the Production environment for this workload on AWS Cloud. The Customer wanted to host their application on the Cloud as their key requirement necessitated a highly resilient architecture which would be robust, scalable and also catering to future business needs. The Customer had tested the same extensively in the QA environment and wanted to setup the Production environment with similar controls.
CK carried out the network design and architected the AWS infrastructure with the required solution and following recommended AWS best practices. The implementation of the finalized architecture was carried out including mandatory AWS Security Services like KMS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, GuardDuty & Config. The required EC2 instances were provisioned and the Load Balancers were setup accordingly. The S3 buckets, DynamoDB, SQS Service and Lambda were enabled as per the agreed design. The Direct Connect Gateway was launched and configured such that the AWS components (launched in the new VPC) would be able to directly use the existing AWS Direct Connect. AWS Shield and Security Hub were enabled immediately to give a comprehensive view of the security alerts and security posture across the AWS account. Post go-live, 24×7 support was initiated immediately through CK’s seasoned Managed Services offering.
- Customer’s business team carried out app testing and reverted indicating that their success criteria were met
- Deliverables were met on/before the committed deadlines
- Implemented a highly secure and stable infra setup on AWS
- 24×7 monitoring through ArcusTM platform for infra monitoring and managing the Cloud Resources
- Scalable and highly secure network
- Cost Optimization recommendations on a regular basis
- Faster processing of forms & improved performance in the application enhanced application users’ productivity by at least 20%
- Direct Connect Configuration and validation in conjunction with the ISP vendor
- AWS SES Setup with checks-and-balances