About the client
USA & India
The Customer has more than 20 Business Units, each of them with a separate Support Desk. Each unit had its customized implementation of IVR using a product that runs on premise. The solution was nearing the annual maintenance and the Customer wanted to invest in a solution that would provide them swifter options in implementing IVR for new businesses, along with cost control and ease of implementing changes. Moreover, the customer wanted to obtain feedback from each caller at the end of the call and store the same on-premise in their data warehouse.
Cloud Kinetics proposed AWS Connect services with separate toll-free numbers for each Business Unit. We recreated the contact flows to suit the separate need for each Business Unit. Each call flow was integrated with multiple third-party APIs to retrieve different data. The IVR calls were also routed to agents based on skills and the complexity of the issue. Each survey had multiple touch-points for obtaining feedback from users and the results were stored in S3 as well as in an on-prem database.
- Personalized IVR based on the products that the caller is associated with
- Integration with third-party APIs to provide results related to the customer’s business
- Route calls to agents who are skilled to handle the issue and the product
- Multiple automated surveys for callers to share their experience/satisfaction over their interaction with the agent
- Data collected from the feedback stored back into an in-premise database