About the client
The Customer is currently building an OSS platform for their network infrastructure, and have chosen an application vendor for their software. The Customer intends to build an infrastructure to host their applications. They wanted to take advantage of Cloud’s agility, flexibility and scalability which in-turn provides efficiencies to reduce the cost in maintaining the infrastructure and enable IT to focus on the delivery of core telecommunication services.
CK architected the AWS environment for their Vendors application, by including components that encompass designing for high availability, performance, and security. CK recommended the optimal infra sizing and confirmed with Vendor and implemented the AWS infrastructure with the required solution, within the boundaries of recommended AWS best practices. Post the implementation, HA availability test has been performed along with Vendor. Also configured billing alerts once after the deployment in order to monitor the budget. 24×7 support was initiated immediately through CK’s seasoned Managed Services offering after the Go-Live was completed successfully.
- Implemented a secure and reliable connectivity between the On-Premise, Datacentre and AWS Cloud with a fall-back option in place ensuring seamless connectivity.
- Providing extended support to the App team during their extensive testing to ensure all the functionalities worked as expected.
- Deliverables were provided on/before the committed deadlines
- 24×7 monitoring through ArcusTM platform for infra monitoring and managing the Cloud Resources
- Cost Optimization suggested and implemented the changes
- Simplicity and transparency of cloud infrastructure setup and costs facilitated for Customer
- Infra implemented within the agreed timeline
- Hybrid connectivity setup from AWS cloud to LTC On-premise
- Post-implementation support beyond usual Infra support