About the client
The Customer was hosting their Multi-Tenant application in their own data centre in New Jersey. The platform serves 100+ end Customers. Multiple components of this platform are presented to the End-Customers based on Role Based Access Control (RBAC). The Customer was intended to move this platform to AWS and expected not to lose or compromise any current functionality which in turn provides efficiency to avoid high memory usage and to eliminate infrastructure outages in the Data Centre. They also want to mitigate the risks surrounding network connectivity & power availability.
CK conducted an assessment of the current DC infrastructure sizing and functionality from an Infrastructure level. CK assessed the feasibility of the key cloud components including the use of an Application Load Balancer (ALB) to support the required functionality for the platform. Three phases of releases were planned initially and the final phase was scheduled for those components which haven’t gone live on previous phases.
- Assessed and planned three phases of releases due to the Customer’s vast environment
- Deliverables were met before the committed deadlines
- 24×7 monitoring through ArcusTM platform for infra monitoring and managing the Cloud
- Go-Live of major Corp sites was carried out successfully in the first attempt
- Simplicity and transparency of cloud infrastructure setup and costs facilitated for Customer
- Cost Optimization – Recommended RI and implemented it