About the client
The Customer is currently looking to setup the Production environment for the Account Aggregator application in AWS Cloud. The Account Aggregator (AA) application helps to provide financial information aggregation services to Customers from one or more Financial Information Providers (FIPs) where their accounts exist, based on the explicit Consent obtained from the Customer. The Customer wanted to host their application on the cloud as their key requirement necessitated a highly resilient architecture which would be robust, scalable and also catering to future business needs.
CK architected the AWS infrastructure for the customer including Network, Servers, Storage and Backup. The implementation of the finalized architecture was carried out including mandatory AWS Security Services like KMS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, GuardDuty & Config. The required EC2 instances were provisioned and the Load Balancers were setup accordingly. AWS Shield and Security Hub were enabled immediately to give a comprehensive view of the security alerts and security posture across the AWS account. Post-go-live, 24×7 support was initiated immediately through CK’s seasoned Managed Services offering.
- Customer’s business team carried out app testing and reverted indicating that their success criteria were met
- Implemented a highly secure and stable infra setup on AWS
- Deliverables were met before the committed deadlines
- 24×7 monitoring through ArcusTM platform for infra monitoring and managing the Cloud Resources
- Project delivered in 2 weeks
- AWS Shield and AWS Security Hub enabled at account level
- Cost Optimization recommendations on a regular basis
- 24/7 Managed Support Services