AWS re/Start Program is a full-time, training program that prepares individuals for careers in the cloud and connects them to potential employers. A technology background is not required to apply. Find out more at AWS re/Start Program
Benefits of AWS re/Start programme
- CCP funding: Be part of a movement equip mid-career individuals with skills and knowledge necessary for their new careers as a cloud practitioner at a company. Companies will also receive funding support up to 90% as part of this movement.
- Hiring of cloud practitioners: Enterprises can build a talent pool full of experienced individuals in preparation for the changes impacted by the digital revolution. Mid-career individuals will be able to bring a diverse perspective and outlook to modern day problems post this program
Cloud Kinetics (CK) is a leading managed cloud service provider (MSP) with operations in 8 countries. CK specializes in cloud migration, complex cloud assessments & integrations, hybrid cloud optimization, data modernization, application modernization, and running mission-critical operations on the cloud. As a Premier Partner of AWS, Cloud Kinetics strongly believes that this program will successfully incubate many key talents and human resources for the cloud computing industry in the future.
Note that learner qualifications can differ depending on location and collaborating organization. For more information about learner qualifications and applications, see the How to apply for AWS re/Start section and click through to the learner application sites organized by country. The program is offered at no cost to learners.
- Full-time availability to attend training Monday–Friday for the course duration (typically 12 weeks)
- Ability to start a full-time job after course completion
- Excitement to launch a career in cloud computing
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
AWS re/Start is a global program delivered in 40 countries and connects more than 90% of graduates with job interview opportunities. For more information, visit AWS re/Start.
- Access free, in-person, skills-based training: Join a local cohort of 25 individuals in full-time, classroom-based training to launch a cloud career.
- Build skills aligned to AWS certification: Once learners have built AWS Cloud computing skills through hands-on experience, they can prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam with complimentary access to practice exams and full exams.
- Connect with employers & start your career: Learners receive resume and interview coaching to prepare for employer meetings and interviews.