An Indian conglomerate headquartered in Kolkata and has a diversified presence across industries. Customer is a well-known global player with diversified presence in FMCG, Hotels, Packaging, Paperboards & Specialty Papers and Agri-Business. The conglomerate creates sustainable livelihoods for more than 6 million people, a majority of whom represent the poorest in rural India
Customer Data Hub Implementation On AWS
- CK architected the AWS infrastructure with the required solution and following recommended AWS best practices.
- S3 buckets were created for storing raw data, curated data and segmented data.
- CK setup the Matillion cluster for ETL and Redshift for querying curated output data as well.
- Also, CK considered Lambda function and EC2 instances for transferring data from curated bucket to the Redshift cluster.
- The whole solution had to run using a secondary AD on AWS without exposing user related information.
- Highly Secure Network confining to the boundaries defined by Customer’s InfoSec team
- AWS KMS for encrypting data-at-rest while data-in-transit uses secure connectivity
- AWS Redshift setup and optimization of queries
- Costs are definitive and controllable
- Simplicity and transparency of cloud infrastructure setup and costs facilitated for Customer
- Complicated network setup accomplished within the security boundaries defined by the Customer’s InfoSec team
- Closely worked with Customer’s Application vendor team to install, setup and configure Matillion Cluster
- Assisted in setting up the Lambda functions and also helped troubleshoot issues within the code written in the Lambda functions
- Setting up of Secondary AD on Cloud without exposing any user related data to outside world
- 24×7 monitoring through ArcusTM platform for infra monitoring and managing the Cloud Resources