Skills & Competencies
- Strong experience in API development
- Knowledge of Http
- Software development experience in Python or Go
- Strong experience in cloud product delivery.
- Databases: Postgres DB, Redis or DynamoDB– (Any one DB knowledge)
- Experience of Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery.
- Experience on SaaS delivery model.
- Experience with tools like GiHub , Jenkins and TeamCity.
- Advanced design/debugging/coding skills.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a growth mind-set, seeks feedback often, and is effective in continuous personal and professional development.
- Participating in self-directed learning activities aimed at developing deep expertise within technical domain, including reading relevant publications, participating in domain forums or groups etc.
- Communications and organization skills.
- Team work skills.
- Leadership skills and ability. Coaching and mentoring skills.
collaboratively within an Agile Team to write high quality, testable code
that meets the Definition of Done:
- Strive to meet team commitments.
- Adopt a test-first approach to software development, where possible in which the test is developed before the code.
- Participate in design and code reviews with other engineers.
- Create automated unit, system, and acceptance tests.
- Participate in test plan reviews.
- Perform unit/module testing of software.
- Actively support and contribute to end of iteration demos.
- Responsible for assigned integration, testing, and deployment tasks.
- Actively foster
continuous team improvement in self and team:
- Contribute to team retrospectives; help to identify and resolve team impediments.
- Take ownership of problems and continuously strive to become a better problem solver.
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.