- Conduct design, development, implementation, enhancements of ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) program using Informatica to load data from various system into target system using SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script Informatica and Oracle;
- Gather and analyze business requirements, create functional and technical specifications;
- Develop complex ETL mappings and workflows in Informatica, Oracle stored procedures, functions, packages and triggers. Design and automate ETL applications, scripts, reports and other procedures;
- Conduct ETL design reviews;
- Create complex test cases and testing scenarios, perform in-depth unit, system and integration testing, and support business users in the UAT phase;
- Provide scalable solutions to manage large imports and implement operational procedures;
- Perform root causes analysis and code reviews to identify and address any issues or defects.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
Two (2) years’ experience in Job Offered or as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or Programmer Analyst engaged in design, development, implementation, enhancements of ETL program using SQL, PL/SQL, Unix Script, Informatica and Oracle.