At Cloud Kinetics, cloud computing continues to allow us to modernize and consolidate IT infrastructure, automate workloads, and pursue next-generation innovation. To continue this transformation, we are seeking a highly talented and experienced Professional Services Consultant with expertise in the planning and implementation of large-scale projects in the cloud.
Extensive knowledge in public cloud, hybrid and on-premises deployment with in-depth industry knowledge is key to keeping us on the cutting edge and accelerate our growth in cloud consulting business. The ideal candidate should be experienced in cloud-based and on-premises infrastructure services, emerging technologies and applications, with ability to customize the right solutions for customers to achieve the required business outcomes.
Objectives of this Role
- Candidate will be focused towards working with customers to ensure smooth delivery of projects as part of our professional services team
- Work in tandem with pre-sales/solution architects and project manager, to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based, hybrid or on-premises solutions for customers
- Ensure infrastructure and application performance, uptime, and scalability while maintaining high services delivery standard though a robust architecture design and implementation
- Involved in discussion with solution architects, customers, and external vendors/partners to define cloud strategy and technical solutions, including scope and implementation plans
- Assist with researching, evaluating, and recommending cloud related technologies, software, hardware and services as part of the total solution
- Deliver cloud, virtualization, and data storage related projects including architecture design, planning, installation, and configuration of cloud and on-premise infrastructure services
- Carrying out installation, configuration, monitoring, testing and management tasks associated within the cloud and on-premise infrastructure
- Drive automation of operational activities, health checks, capacity, and performance monitoring
- Troubleshoot and performs root cause analysis as well as implementing corrective/preventive actions when needed
- Assist in maintaining server images and configuring Windows and Linux servers as required
- Define and document best practices and operational procedures regarding solution deployment and infrastructure maintenance to ensure a smooth handover to customers or managed services team
- Perform periodic after-hours/weekend support when required
5+ years of experience implementing cloud, hybrid or on-premises solutions
- Understanding the five pillars of a well-architected frameworks to create a secure, high-performing, resilient and efficient infrastructure
- Knowledge with AWS design, architecture, and services (EC2, IAM, S3, etc) with a proven track record of building complex infrastructure
- Practical experience with cloud computing, server management, virtualization, data storage, and networking (including routing tables, access control lists, firewalls, NAT, HTTP, DNS)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server, and Linux operating systems is required
- Skills in other competencies such as DevOps, CI/CD, Jenkin, Docker, Container, Terraform, and scripting will be an advantage
- A demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly to keep abreast of rapid technology advancement
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills with ability to develop proposals and plans
- Good Interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Proven with at least 5 years of experience in cloud platforms and on-premises solutions implementation
- Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure), Virtualization (VMWare, Xen, Hypervisor), Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE) and ITIL certification is highly desirable
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering or related field
For Interested Candidates who wish to apply for the professional services consultant position, you may send in your CV to email@example.com.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more updates.
Click for more job openings.
|Job Category||Delivery Team|