Direct the overall operations of the Operations Department; responsible for scheduling courses, suppliers, instructors, rooms, and resources necessary to deliver training.
- Create class schedule and ensure that classes are published as required, e.g. InfoFabrica website, Principals website, etc.
- Direct the optimum utilization of instructors/contractors, suppliers, rooms, computers, and other resources to deliver training.
- ensure efficient operation of training center business.
- Assign instructors and other resources according to student demand and the objectives approved by the Manager. Approve independent instructor contracts.
- Coordinate class schedules and proposed changes with Sales.
- Research customized training requests and advise Sales as appropriate.
- Monitor training delivery costs.
- Support Sales Department, providing knowledge of all available classes and working to accommodate clients’ special needs.
- Develop, administer, and is accountable for the department’s operating budget.
- Develop and recommend budgeting requirements for instructors and other resources required for training.
- Assume responsibility for the department equipment and supplies. Order necessary materials for training delivery as needed.
- Assist management in coordination of sales & marketing events
- Work on special projects as needed (i.e. CITREP+, Principal Initiatives, Government Initiatives, etc.).
- Perform other duties and tasks as designated by the Training Centre Manager.
- DIRECT SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP
- INDIRECT SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP
Customer Service Representative
- COORDINATING RELATIONSHIP
- SUBORDINATE RELATIONSHIP
Training Centre Manager
- Bachelor’s degree, emphasis in education or computer science preferred.
- One or more years management experience preferred.
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software applications required in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities for operation manager position; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure, possess good judgment, initiative, good job attitude and be dependable; possess excellent organizational abilities and must be able to deal effectively with people; possess good analytical skills. Ability to work under pressure and deadlines is essential.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
For Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the Operation Manager position, you may send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Job Category||Training Team|