As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will primarily be responsible for expanding our enterprise territory through growth development of assigned account footprint and new account acquisitions. You will partner closely with IFF cross-functional teams, vendors and SI partners to provide customers a first-class sales service experience like no other, serving as the trusted anchor for customers throughout the entire sales cycle to post-closure. The Enterprise Account Manager will act as the single point of contact for assigned accounts to Cloud Kinetics and shall represent the brand.
As the Enterprise Account Manager, you will be tasked to develop and maintain a consistent and healthy pipeline; driving deal closures and company sales growth. This role is based in Singapore with high career progression opportunity. Serving Singapore markets, with overseas travelling opportunity.
- Maintain warm relationships with assigned accounts and new account acquisition.
- Proper qualification of leads and able to provide accurate report on opportunities.
- Conduct market research into accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Strong phone presence and confidence/experienced in making cold calls.
- Able to sell and upsell CK’s Cloud and Data Center Solutions and value proposition to both new and existing customers.
- Acquired understanding of market segmentation, develop and execute Go-To-Market strategy for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate between different functional teams and serve as the point of contact for customers and vendors.
- Maintain good customer and partner relationships at all times.
- Meet and exceed quarterly sales goals by managing individual sales activity.
- Accurately track and generate timely sales report for presentation to management.
Education and Experience
- Min. Diploma / Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Min. 3 years of Account Management / ICT, Enterprise or Commercial Sales / Business Development experience with proven sales track records.
- Experience in dealing with customers at all levels, including C-levels.
- Basic technical knowledge and understanding of Cloud Service Providers offerings, Hyper Converged Infrastructure, Enterprise Storage, DR and Backup solutions is a plus.
Must have skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with strong presentation abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com and/or other CRM, web presentation tools.
- Comfortable with making cold calls to prospects.
- Able to work in a team environment and independently.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve goals.
- Possess strong understanding of Enterprise IT industry ecosystem.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills is essential.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-pace and competitive environment.
Good to have skills
Amazon Cloud, AWS, Cloud, Cloud Computing, Cloud Computing IaaS, Cloud Storage, Google, Hybrid Cloud, Information Technology, Rackspace Cloud, Sales, Salesforce.com, Solution Selling, Windows Azure.