- Work on diversified cloud Platforms consisting of Databases and CICD, Logging, and monitoring tools to provide stable, reliable DevOps service to customer’s applications.
- Everything as a code – automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure.
- Mentor other engineers define our technical culture and help build a fast-growing team.
Cloud Kinetics is niche cloud transformation company headquartered in Singapore, with offices in India, Indonesia,
Thailand, Malaysia and the US. We are a team of 300+ professionals globally and our customers include medium to
large global enterprises. Our service lines include niche advisory, high value consulting services, readiness
assessments and technical design work in the areas of cloud migrations, application modernization and data
engineering. This is an excellent opportunity to join our exciting team working with some of brightest engineers
and cloud specialists.
Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
Must have skills
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix platforms.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD family of Operating Systems and their underlying components.
- Possess analytical skills, mental resilience and the ability to think systematically under stressful conditions.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
- Develop and deliver, documentation and training materials. Perform training about database design modelling as well as operational best practices across the company.
Good to have skills
- Multi Cloud orchestration – Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Configuration management tool experiences such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack.
- Experience with continuous integration and/or continuous deployment.
- Experience with hardening systems and knowledge in information security.
- Contributes to open source project Experience with performance analysis and debugging tools.
- Bilingual in both English and Chinese – Good to have – not mandatory
|Job Category||Cloud Technology|