Data Protection as-a-Service (VEEAM + AWS VTL)
InfoFabrica Backup as-as-Service simplifies the backup process and provides a flexible and affordable backup solution in AWS for your VMware and Hyper-V workloads. You can leverage InfoFabrica’s in-depth technical expertise to help your organization transition to the cloud and minimizing operational process saving you time and money with the proven methodologies.
Veeam Backup and Replication Veeam® Backup & Replication delivers Availability for ALL workloads — virtual, physical, cloud (including VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V) — from a single management console. It provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of your applications and data, and brings backup and replication together into a single software solution.
AWS Storage Gateway
AWS Storage Gateway connects an on-premise software appliance to Amazon S3 or Amazon Glacier to provide seamless integration with data security features between your on-premises IT environment and the AWS storage infrastructure. You can use the service to store data in the AWS Cloud for scalable and cost-effective storage that helps maintain data security.
Enterprise-grade backup solution powered by Veaam Backup and Replication and AWS Storage Gateway
• Easy configuration, straight from your on-premise Veeam Console
• Pay-as-you-go model and no additional set-up fee
• Let InfoFabrica specialists proactively manage it for you
• Data deduplication to eliminate redundancy and reduce bandwidth and storage costs
• Secure backup of your VMware and/or Hyper-V virtual machines to AWS S3 and archived to a much cheaper Amazon Glacier.
• Improved reliability backed by a strict SLA• Integrated 24×7 monitoring and support
The benefits of InfoFabrica’s approach to DPaaS with Veeam and AWS Storage Gateway are compelling and obvious:
• Security End-to-end security includes encryption of data in-transit and at rest ensuring compliant data protection.
• Simple Easy to set-up and manage; Professional Services from InfoFabrica eliminate the need for on-site maintenance.
• Scalable Grows with your business. No need to re-architect your environment changes. Scales easily without the need to source additional hardware.
• Pay-Per-Use Enjoy a fixed fee per month for a secure Backup Solution without the need to manage the software and hardware inAWS.
• Managed Backup Service Level Agreements designed to meet customers individual needs. Regular reporting to ensure that you are always up-to-date on the status of your backup
Workshop dated June 20, 2018
Follow us on LinkedIn for more updates.
Cloud Kinetics’ strategic consulting experience and engineering efficiency helps companies take their business to the next level on the cloud.