Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide IT helpdesk support to our end-users related to hardware, software, phone system, video-conferencing, and networking issues
- Responsible for PC/laptop refresh and necessary upgrading work
- Handle configuring of new desktops, laptops, mobile devices, routers, wifi access points and any other IT devices in the organization
- Accountable for IT Asset Management (stock take, write-off and disposal)
- Deployment and configuration of software
- Administration Azure, AWS, O365, Hybrid Exchange, etc
- Assist in IT administrative task and ad-hoc projects/duties as assigned
- Assist in testing new tools and technologies to ensure seamless deployment to end-users
- Monitor, maintain and ensure system availability by checking on logs
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system
- Provides follow-up on issues or escalation
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Monitoring, maintaining and enforcement of IT policies including access control, security patches, anti-virus and system updates.
- Respond and attend to any IPS, Firewall, Network equipment alarm and ensure resolution, mitigation and/or escalation to vendor if necessary.
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction.
Maintain IT Operations & System/Network Appliance Maintenance
- Monitor and rectify IT system operation to be in place in accordance with firm policies and procedure.
- Checks and release on held emails, and potential malicious emails received by users.
- Ensure round the clock availability of remote access solutions such as Email Services & VPN to remote users
- Provide prioritized support for VIP users (management staff)
- Provide efficient IT support for overseas offices. This includes managing some of the systems, account creations, and first level Support when required.
- Account creation for users to log on to system. These systems vary from Active Directory, 2FA, email address, etc.
- Roll out of programs, security patches, application updates and configuration changes to all computer objects in the organization.
- To maintain IT system and monitor relevant security appliances for possible cyber security violations.
- Conduct regular security review and audit checks on the IT Systems (laptops/desktops)
- Address and patch potential security vulnerabilities
Documentation & Procedure Manual
- Prepare and maintain SOP and systems documentation
Diploma in Computer/ IT Technology or relevant discipline
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in IT helpdesk support
- Strong technical and troubleshooting skills in Microsoft server admin and Office 365 and Active Directory
- Familiar with basic networking e.g. DNS, DHCP, TCP/ IP
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing liked Azure and AWS will be an advantage
- Possess good interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team
- Good communication skills and passion to learn
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines·
- Flexible to work on schedules (after-office hours and weekends) or on-call when required
Must have skills
2 years AWS experiences
Must be able to perform duties/services at client side