Secure your future with Infofabrica: A great place to learn and grow your career! At Infofabrica, every employee makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and work with diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results. Our success is a direct result of our people.
We are looking for a competent IT Support Engineer to provide technical support for computer systems, storage, network and software. You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems such as Windows & Linux Servers. Install VM and perform configuration. Setup of Firewalls, switches and routers. Perform backup of servers and restoration of data.
- Provide remote technical and onsite field support services to customers
- Perform troubleshooting on hardware, software and network issues
- Provide hardware break-fix or component replacement and configurations on site
- Perform required system integrity checks and verification
- Provides follow-up on issues or escalation
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in ticketing system
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Generate operational report for customers when needed
- Basic knowledge of computer systems, storage, software & network equipment
- Ability to recognize different hardware platform models and major components
- Experience with Windows & Linux/Unix systems will be an advantage
- Effectively follow action plans and service delivery requirements
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and passion to learn
- Flexible to work on schedules (after-office hours and weekends) or on-call when required
Education & Experience:
- Applicable helpdesk or technical support experience.
- Fresh graduates from ITE/Polytechnics are welcome to apply.
For Interested candidates, who wish to apply for the IT Support Engineer position, you may send in your resume to email@example.com.