- Provide onsite/remote level 2 technical support services to customers
- Perform troubleshooting on software and hardware issues
- Perform hardware break-fix or component replacement and configurations on site
- Perform required system integrity checks and verification
- Provides follow-up on issues or escalation
- Ensures customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results daily. Our success is a direct result of our people.
Qualification and Experience
- IT training equivalent to at least 2 years of technical institutes, polytechnic and/or technical school with applicable field service and/or other related technical experience.
- Preferably MCSE certified and/or VMware certified
- Fresh graduates from ITE/Polytechnics are welcome to apply.
Mandatory Job Requirements
- Good analytical and client communication skills
- Effectively follow action plans and service delivery requirements
- Good documentation skills
- Intermediate knowledge in software and hardware peripherals
- Knowledge to set-up and troubleshoot Windows Servers
- Knowledge to set-up and troubleshoot VMware cluster, vSAN etc
- Ability to recognize different hardware platform models and major components