Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned and unassigned accounts by promoting and selling training services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
- Meet minimum sales and collections targets.
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
- Manage client relationships, including making Zoom/Teams, telephone, and face-to-face sales calls to clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance sales process.
- Work with centre staff to provide necessary service for ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars, seminar events, etc.
- Prepare written presentations, proposals, and price quotations.
- Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
- Master the information presented during sales meetings.
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face training.
- Use business networking and social media tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
Skills for Education Sales
- Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
- Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-vendor relationship that supports the strategic direction of both organizations.
- Consulting skills: Involves others in decisions that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions.
- Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modifies proposals, and implements solutions.
- Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and InfoFarbrica.
- Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
- Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
- Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills applied to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
- Product Knowledge: Possesses expertise related to InfoFabrica products and services as well as crucial aspects of the business.
DIRECT SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP
INDIRECT SUPERVISORY RELATIONSHIP
Training Centre Manager
Minimum 3 years successful direct sales experience in technology, training, or adjacent industries.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Outstanding analytical problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with solution selling methodologies preferred.
- Ability to sell in a team environment.
- Must be able to learn computer software necessary to accomplish the administrative tasks required in Education Sales position.
Follow us on LinkedIn for more updates.
Click for more job openings.