Secure your tomorrow with Cloud Kinetics: A great place to learn and grow your career! At CK, every associate makes a difference. Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, explore local and global challenges, and solve complex technology issues with creative solutions and diverse teams. You are part of a team that drives change and delivers results daily. Our success is a direct result of our people.
We are seeking a Cloud Support Engineer to join our growing team. This is a great role for someone who wants to build knowledge and experience on leading cloud computing technology such as Amazon Web Services and Google Computing Platform.
- Responsible for day-to-day customer support and administration of cloud services
- Work within a support team covering 24×7 cloud operations
- Respond to customer service issues using email, phone, and web conference
- Provide incident management, follow-up with problem resolution, and regular communication with customers on open cases
- Perform the operational support, maintenance and optimization of hardware, software and network communication links of the cloud infrastructure
- Coordinate with vendors where cloud & virtualization specific issues need to be escalated
- Provide advice and information to customers regarding general cloud infrastructure as service offerings and best practices
- Produce reports for customers on cloud utilization, services uptime and incidents
- Strong knowledge of Windows & Linux/Unix systems (Windows Server, Ubuntu, Redhat, Solaris)
- Understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, DNS)
- Familiarity with virtualization (VMWare, Xen, Hypervisor)
- Exposure to Cloud computing (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Knowledge of Storage Systems (NFS/SAN)
- Hands-on with routers, switches, firewalls and load balancing
- Experience with Terraform and scripting language (Python, Bash, or PowerShell) is preferred
- Management of CI/CD pipelines using tools like GitHub/Gitlab and Jenkins are desirable
- Practical experience with technical support and troubleshooting
- Strong customer focus and multi-tasking skills
- Self-starter who is passionate about learning new technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills, team player mentality
The salary is negotiable depending on experience. If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please email with your most up-to-date resume along with salary expectations and a few bullet points as to why you feel suitable for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.