- Member of 24×7 Cloud Managed Cloud Support Services Team.
- Working on escalated/production issues and providing solution adhering to the SLA.
- Guide L2/L1 engineers & work alongside for troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Should be knowledgeable in Server Administration (Windows/Linux).
6 to 9 Years
Must have skills
- Should be knowledgeable in Server Administration (Windows and/or Linux)
- Strong SQL/Windows administration experience preferably with certification
- Strong Database administration experience preferably with certification
- Web server configuration, fine tuning and management
- AWS Cloud certifications – Associate / Professional level
- Experience working on Cloud computing, DevOps, CI/CD
- Guiding juniors to perform their role effectively
Good to have skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate++ – Windows & Linux
- Customer interaction experience
- Strong networking knowledge (LAN/WAN, IP addressing & Subnetting, HTTP(S), FTP, SMTP, VPN)
- Experience working on Scripting languages
- Exposure to Automation, DevOps
- Experience working on ticketing system
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts