- Member of 24×7 Cloud Managed Cloud Support Services Team.
- Working on escalated/production issues and providing solution adhering to the SLA.
- Guide L1 engineers & work alongside for troubleshooting.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Should be knowledgeable in Server Administration (Windows/Linux).
B.E / B. Tech/ MCA
4- 7 Years
Must have skill
- Should be knowledgeable in Server Administration (Windows and/or Linux).
- Strong knowledge in Database administration preferably with certification.
- Strong knowledge in Web server configuration, fine tuning and management.
- Azure Cloud certifications – Associate / Professional level.
- Experience working on Cloud computing.
Good to have skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate++ – Windows & Linux
- Customer interaction experience
- Strong networking knowledge (LAN/WAN, IP addressing & Subnetting, HTTP(S), FTP, SMTP, VPN)
- Experience working on Scripting languages
- Exposure to Automation
- Experience working on ticketing system
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts