As an Alliance Director, you will be responsible for developing the alliance strategy, launch, business and marketing plans, joint offering, and enabling other regional alliance peers. You will be responsible for developing and implementing Cloud Kinetics (CK) channel and marketing strategies by working closely with focus vendors and partners – including marketing programs, demand/lead generation programs, the development of management of channel and vendors program.
We are looking for a highly motivated team player (based in Singapore) to join the Alliances and team to design, launch and support aggressive plans to strategically drive adoption and growth of Cloud business in the Asia. This is a cross functional role that will require orchestration of internal functions and workstreams to ensure success for our alliances and channels partners and overall Indirect business.
The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking, outstanding partner relationship management skills, and an entrepreneurial mindset. In addition, an ability to effectively collaborate with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, partner programs, and operations is critical. You should be an eager self-starter who is comfortable working in a rapidly growing company with a fast-paced working environment in Singapore.
- Facilitate effective and self-sustained joint field engagements between the partner and Cloud Kinetics’s Sales organizations to drive license growth. This role will become “embedded” within the sales force, supporting account management, regional business development, pipeline, strategic deals, QBR’s and forecast reviews.
- Demand generation and pipeline management: With internal and external marketing organizations, ensure the creation and execution of a joint demand generation plan, including joint business and account plans, opportunity engagements, co-marketing and thought leadership.
- Competency development – internal: Manage enablement sessions, promote the alliance “brand” value, establish support for use of alliance’s Customer Centers where applicable.
- Competency development – external: Facilitate understanding of Cloud Kinetics’ s portfolio of solutions and impact on asset optimization, digital transformation, and value creation. Working with Cloud Kinetics Customer Success and SIA teams: Ensure that partners build and maintain required competency levels, leverage Cloud Kinetics service delivery methodologies and our existing sub-contractor ecosystem.
- Proven leadership skills and experience in building relationships with stakeholders inside and outside the organization, working within challenging circumstances where change and ambition are high, to drive outcomes that benefit our clients.
- Actively listen to client needs, and translate this feedback back to solutions consulting, Services, global alliance teams and product management.
- Governance: Identify and align critical functions, tasks and accountabilities required from key stakeholders to execute against alliance strategy and business plans; hold all parties accountable for performance. Develop and track the full “balance sheet” / scorecard of partner activities. Maintain peer-peer relationship mapping, and quarterly business reviews. Identify and resolve issues, escalate where appropriate. Become the go-to person and “trusted advisor” for business line executives and managers.
- Demonstrated ability to drive significant revenue through Channel partnerships
- Experience with creating and building differentiated relationships with partners in the channel’s community especially in Singapore Government
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strategic thinker with who is able to blend consulting and business strategy to develop compelling plans for new partner initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to pick up and understand product/tech concepts
- History of successfully developing and leading multiple strategic partnerships
- Good knowledge of cloud native solutions and technology with proven experience of establishing growth through channels in Enterprise accounts
- Must be comfortable with complexity, and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Experience as an Alliance/Channel manager influencing and building bench strength in business focused SI/Channel organizations
- Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, etc.
- Track record of exceeding sales quota
- Willing and able to travel
Nice To Have
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with 10+ years of consulting, management, or business leadership experience with a track record of driving business development
- Business, or Engineering Bachelor’s degree (MBA degree is preferred)
- Experience of working with SI consulting organizations in multiple cities/verticals
- Experience working with multiple Sales teams driving and building the partner ecosystem
- Highly motivated and independent contributor
- High energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the business.